Rootly is a turnkey solution that brings the best practices from the world’s best companies to those without a million dollar budget.
Teams depend on Rootly to improve their reliability
Incident response is a multiplayer game as the world moves remote.
- Seamlessly handoff alerts from PagerDuty to quickly declare incidents from your tool of choice like Slack.
- Automatically involve all the right teams in seconds, not minutes. Beyond just engineering but loop in legal, support, and sales.
- With intelligent workflows, no more wondering what team owns which service or who should be responsible for what. Rootly does the heavy lifting for you.
With a tool finally designed for humans first.
- Build your incident timeline through Web or Slack.
- Autolink war rooms with our Zoom & Google Meet integrations.
- Rich and customizable private and public status pages ensure everyone is updated while you focus on what you do best, fighting fires.
We are pushing relevant information to you.
- Enrich your timeline with automated Genius workflows.
- Fetch relevant information as recent git commits of your impacted services.
- Customize your workflows based on any incident condition.
Incidents are unplanned investments.
- Learn from incidents with beautiful postmortems engineers want to write without the manual toil of copy and pasting.
- Accurately replay past incidents to help simulate real world disaster scenarios to train engineers faster and keep their tools sharp.
- Organized and easily shared, not buried in a Google Doc that can’t be found.
How is your incident management program really doing?
- Identify patterns and trends with the most comprehensive reliability insights out-of-the-box.
- No more wondering what the costs of your incidents are or what your next reliability project should be.
- Pinpoint exactly which services require the most investment, what are the biggest causes of incidents, and how well your team is recovering over time.