Opsgenie Integration allows you to:
- Import Opsgenie services into Rootly Services.
- Create a Rootly alert when creating an incident in Opsgenie.
- Create a Opsgenie incident when creating an incident in Rootly.
- Resolve a Opsgenie incident right from Rootly.
- Page Directly from Slack ( if Slack Integration enabled ).
Note: This integration required an Opsgenie account with at least the Standard plan. https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/pricing
You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page:
Import or link services
You can import your current Opsgenie services or link existing services with Opsgenie services from the services page.
Every time and incident will be created with a service linked to Opsgenie, the team associated with this service in Opsgenie will be paged.
Log into your OpsGenie account and create an Api Key.
Access Rights needs to be: Read, Create and update, Configuration Access
Insert the generated api key into the integration settings:
Let's now configure webhooks:
Add webhook as below:
All done !
You can page Opsgenie teams right from Slack using our integration.
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact [email protected] or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.