PagerDuty Integration allows you to:
- Import and link your Rootly services with PagerDuty services.
- Create a PagerDuty incident when creating an incident in Rootly through services impacted or through configurable services.
- Resolve a PagerDuty incident right from Rootly.
- Page Directly from Slack ( if Slack Integration enabled ).
You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page:
PagerDuty Integration settings allows you to specify:
- If you want to sync Rootly incident status with PagerDuty. See Incident Resolution section.
- Which additional PagerDuty services you want to create an incident when created in Rootly. ( Optional )
Import or link services
You can import your current PagerDuty services or link existing services with PagerDuty services from the services page.
Every time and incident will be created with a service linked to PagerDuty, the team associated with this service in PagerDuty will be paged.
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact email@example.com or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.