Zendesk Integration allows you to:
- Creating an incident in Rootly will create a ticket in Zendesk if you choose to.
- Creating an action item in Rootly will create a ticket in Zendesk if you choose to.
- Changing incident title, description, status in Rootly will update the ticket in Zendesk.
- Changing action item title, description, status in Rootly will update the ticket in Zendesk.
- Changing Zendesk incident ticket attributes will not update incident attributes in Rootly.
- Changing Zendesk action item ticket status will not update action item status in Rootly.
You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page:
In order to complete the setup you will have to tell us what is your Zendesk subdomain:
You can uninstall this integration in the integrations panel by clicking Configure > Delete
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact [email protected] or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.